RETURNS & EXCHANGES
After ordering, if you are unhappy with your order in anyway then the items can be returned or exchanged hassle-free.
Items will need to be returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
To organise your return, please simply contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns outside the 14 day window will not be accepted.
- All returns should be sent back to us in the original packaging provided. The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition. Any returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- If your item is received faulty or damaged then we will exchange for a new undamaged item (stock permitting)
- When you contact us about your return you will be required to download a returns form from our website, please ensure you include your order number. Any returns without your order number will not be accepted.
- Returns will be credited to the original payment method. Any original shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Returns are your responsibility as we do not offer a pre-paid returns service, and so we recommend you send back items via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or a similar trackable method. In the event that we do not receive the returned goods, we will ask you to provide the certificate of posting from the Post Office as proof of postage. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you are unable to provide the certificate of posting or it arrives after the 14 day period.
- Sale items are non-returnable. No refund or exchange.
- If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com